Webcollage, the rich product content syndication platform used by the world’s leading brands and retailers, today announced the launch of Mosaic, a breakthrough solution that enables brands and retailers to strategically place rich product assets in key product page positions.
Available within the Webcollage Content Publisher platform, Mosaic features an interactive board that serves product images and video quickly and responsively above the fold, next to the add-to-cart button and other prominent locations on ecommerce pages.
“Mosaic is a game-changer that gives brands and retailers the power to create the exceptional experiences that today’s online shoppers don’t just expect — but demand,” explained Webcollage CEO John Federman. “We’re incredibly excited about the way this new release will enable partners to deliver their most visually engaging assets to eye catching product page real estate. Immersive experiences sell more product — and no platform delivers rich assets at scale like ours.”
Key features of Mosaic:
- Interactive designs: Dynamic, engaging product page layouts
- Mobile responsive: Conforms to optimization demands across screen sizes and types
- Scalable: Images, videos and 360° tours delivered at scale across all products
- Syndication-ready Content is assembled once, published globally across participating sites
- User data: Dashboard provides metrics on content views and engagement
Upcoming releases of Mosaic will include additional Mosaic board layout and placement options.