1. When your favorite sports team wins. Or heads to the postseason: GO GIANTS!
2. To accentuate ONE word in a sentence, especially on Twitter or another occasion where italics are unavailable: Are you kidding me? Double Rainbow is the BEST viral video ever.
3. Any reference to major WIN or FAIL: That bird video was a huge WIN.
4. Three-letter abbreviations: OMG, WTF, FML, etc: OMG how is it possible that…?
5. When words can’t express how angry you are: I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU AREN’T LISTENING TO WHAT I’M SAYING RIGHT NOW.
6. If something really unfortunate happens: You got your car towed? That SUCKS.